Ideas and discoveries
SPINOFF COMPANIES Expert in computer science drives computer-security spinoff
- More »
- Sweeney announces retirement after six years leading University Relations June 30, 2015
- Decoding the past, one item at a time June 30, 2015
- Art history students turn shopkeeper's ledger into Smithsonian exhibit June 30, 2015
- New nanogenerator harvests power from rolling tires June 29, 2015
- Dairy farms go digital with apps from School of Veterinary Medicine June 26, 2015
- Iron: A biological element? June 25, 2015
- Driven to distraction: What causes cyberloafing at work? June 25, 2015
- One hot idea: Thermal spray makes metal better June 24, 2015
- More »
UW in the News
- How NASA Used X-Rays to Pinpoint a Distant Star TIME
- Fitbit use tied to increase in activity Reuters
- Blank: Why State Lawmakers Must Support Tenure at Public Universities Chronicle of Higher Education
- Women go behind the scenes of Badgers football for good cause Channel3000.com
- Dekker working towards life in NBA WKOW TV
- Kathy Cramer: A Wisconsin Idea Isthmus
Northern lights glow above boats in Lake Mendota mooring field near the Memorial Union Terrace during a strong solar storm in the northern hemisphere at 12:49 a.m. on June 23. The solar storm is a phenomenon rarely visible this far south above the U.S.
Leachman, an expert on LGBT law and policy issues, social movement litigation, and employment discrimination, can discuss the U.S. Supreme Court's recent decision legalizing gay marriage.
UW-Madison has other experts who can also discuss the high court's decision on the Affordable Care Act.